Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our website uses 2 session cookie, as almost all websites do, to help provide you with the best experience we can. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites
Our cookie helps us:
• Make our website work as you’d expect
• Remember your settings during your visit
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Collect Google analytics information to tune our website for our users purely at a general level.
• Collect any personally identifiable information
• Collect any sensitive information
• Pass data to advertising networks
• Pass any data to third parties
• Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
• Anonymously see how users interact with our website.
• Allows the administrator to log into the site
There is no way to prevent this cookie being set other than to not use our site.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
With current circumstances, safety in the workplace is constantly being reviewed and more and more businesses are looking at ways to increase...
Heavy sludge removal can be a time-consuming and expensive process; however, it is something that many industrial businesses face. Working with...
As environmental services often involve the handling of waste, hazardous materials or detrimental problems, it is always advisable to seek the...
Commercial sewer pump stations are a common solution for locations where a connection to the main sewer or soakaway can’t be made. They are...