As dewatering contractors, we’ve dealt with our fair share of dewatering projects. From sludge dewatering to construction dewatering, at Mantank we’re capable of handling whatever it is that’s handed to us. When you choose Mantank, you’re choosing a team of highly skilled and efficient dewatering contractors. After all, why would you settle for anything less?
How to Choose Dewatering Contractors
There are a few different dewatering contractors out there, it’s just a case of finding the team that offer the service that suits your needs. Whereas some dewatering contractors offer a basic service, others offer a service that’s more varied and thorough. When you’re choosing a dewatering contractor, ensure:
– The company has experience in dewatering on the scale you need. For example, if you are a large business with a large dewatering requirement, make sure they have experience in other similar jobs.
– The company approaches every dewatering job as the unique and individual project that it is, rather than offering a ‘one size fits all’ service. No two businesses are the same and therefore it’s important that no two businesses receive the same service; it’s all about the bespoke approach.
– The company carries out a test before agreeing to the job. Regardless of the type of waste you have, all professional dewatering contractors should test out a sample beforehand. Not only will this confirm that the waste can be separated, but it will decide on the best method to use.
– The company offer a professional and approachable service; there may be times throughout the dewatering where you have questions or your requirements change, so you should be able to feel comfortable in speaking about this with the project manager.
– The company offer a selection of services, rather than just dewatering. It’s a good idea to have a main company for all of your waste management needs, which is why choosing a team with a varied set of services is helpful.
– The company have state of the art equipment and tools; this industry is constantly changing and therefore it’s important that the very best equipment is used at all times.
At Mantank we provide an unmatched dewatering service. Whether it’s sludge dewatering or construction dewatering, we’ve got it covered. We combine our expertise and skills with modern equipment, to ensure we have everything we need. Then, we’re able to assist with all dewatering needs.
At the end of a construction or industrial project, site decommissioning will need to take place. This involves carrying out a range of tasks that will ensure the site is shut down and closed in a professional way. Though it may seem tempting to cut corners, this isn’t advised. Site decommissioning is an important part …
For those that work within the drainage and water way industry, the effect of wipes has always been well known. However, with the government recently announcing a potential ban on wipes, many are asking if they really cause that many problems? A recent documentary on Channel 4 also highlighted that wipes cause 93% of sewage …
Finding the right environmental cleaning and waste management company to work with can be difficult. After all, how do you know which team of experts are the best option for you? At Mantank, we are confident in our abilities to provide an unmatched service. We put a great deal of hard work and effort into all of …
Working in an industrial environment, you will notice that dirt and debris quickly builds up on many different surfaces. Whether you’re looking at the inside of a tank or a large area of concrete, it doesn’t take long before the surface is coated in unwanted materials. Until recently, all industrial businesses would have needed to …