As dewatering contractors, we’ve dealt with our fair share of dewatering projects. From sludge dewatering to construction dewatering, at Mantank we’re capable of handling whatever it is that’s handed to us. When you choose Mantank, you’re choosing a team of highly skilled and efficient dewatering contractors. After all, why would you settle for anything less?
How to Choose Dewatering Contractors
There are a few different dewatering contractors out there, it’s just a case of finding the team that offer the service that suits your needs. Whereas some dewatering contractors offer a basic service, others offer a service that’s more varied and thorough. When you’re choosing a dewatering contractor, ensure:
– The company has experience in dewatering on the scale you need. For example, if you are a large business with a large dewatering requirement, make sure they have experience in other similar jobs.
– The company approaches every dewatering job as the unique and individual project that it is, rather than offering a ‘one size fits all’ service. No two businesses are the same and therefore it’s important that no two businesses receive the same service; it’s all about the bespoke approach.
– The company carries out a test before agreeing to the job. Regardless of the type of waste you have, all professional dewatering contractors should test out a sample beforehand. Not only will this confirm that the waste can be separated, but it will decide on the best method to use.
– The company offer a professional and approachable service; there may be times throughout the dewatering where you have questions or your requirements change, so you should be able to feel comfortable in speaking about this with the project manager.
– The company offer a selection of services, rather than just dewatering. It’s a good idea to have a main company for all of your waste management needs, which is why choosing a team with a varied set of services is helpful.
– The company have state of the art equipment and tools; this industry is constantly changing and therefore it’s important that the very best equipment is used at all times.
At Mantank we provide an unmatched dewatering service. Whether it’s sludge dewatering or construction dewatering, we’ve got it covered. We combine our expertise and skills with modern equipment, to ensure we have everything we need. Then, we’re able to assist with all dewatering needs.
Fatbergs are continuously being discussed on the news, with new discoveries being made within drainage networks throughout the UK. A fatberg is simply a mass of fats, oils and grease along with objects that are regularly flushed down drains including sanitary items, condoms, cotton buds and wipes. Overtime these products build-up to create a large …
Our tank cleaning contractors provide comprehensive and professional service to clients throughout the UK. With 3 depots our experienced team are ideally positioned to be your reliable tank cleaning provider – whatever your requirement. We work with clients that have a varied tank cleaning requirements, from one-off projects through to regular tank cleaning contracting works, …
Sewer line cleaning is a technical service which should be carried out by a team of professionals such as the team at Mantank Environmental Services. We work with clients throughout the country on their sewer line cleaning projects, providing an expertise that is sought after by a variety of client types. What are the key …
The decommissioning of plant equipment, specifically tanks and oil tankers can be a complicated process. At Mantank Environmental Services we have an extensive knowledge of how to clean, decommission and even remove industrial tanks. Oil tank decommissioning is one of our most sought-after services, with clients throughout the country reaching out to our experienced team …